The Clinical Science Theme comprises a diverse range of expertise, with a primary focus on the design and implementation of controlled clinical trials and observation studies. Within the Theme, there is a distinct emphasis on the conduct of clinical trials aimed at assessing the efficacy and safety of novel therapies and vaccines.
Our mission is to merge translational research with innovative therapeutics, and to realize that mission we pursue the following objectives:
- Establish research programs firmly rooted in clinical care, fostering contributions from all corners of the clinical research community within Tam Anh.
- Conduct Phase I-III clinical trials, whether investigator-initiated, or sponsored by pharmaceutical companies, to catalyze the development of groundbreaking treatments and enhance clinical outcomes.
- Forge partnerships with faculty members engaged in basic and data sciences at TAMRI, other academic institutions, and within the industry.
- Collect biospecimens to uncover patients characteristics linked to outcomes. This knowledge will enable us to recognize and harness the diversity within diagnoses, allowing for the refinement of treatments tailored to individual patients based on tissue-specific and germline genetic factors.
- Develop and enhance innovative trial methodologies through a comprehensive analysis of our own trials as well as cooperative group trials.