Please follow these steps to register for the scientific forum “Updates in The Management of Congenital Heart Disease and Structural Heart Disease: From Fetal to After Birth Patients”:
Step 1: Complete the Registration Request Form: https://forms.gle/uDrb6vY4ZFSDUMe59
Step 2: Pay a registration fee through wire transfer using the information below:
For delegates attending in person:
- With CME: 1,100,000 VND
- Without CME: 800,000VND
- Account name: TAM ANH GENERAL HOSPITAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Account number: 1031102302008
- Bank: Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MB Bank)
- Note in transaction: please make sure the following information is clear stated so that the wire transfer can be confirmed: CME_HNKH.TM_13-15.10.23-Fullname – Phone number.
Step 3: Please send transfer confirmation and contact information (Fullname, phone number, CME receiving address) to the following email: email@example.com
If you need any assistance or any further questions, please feel free to reach out to the organizing committee via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- The registration fee enables participants to attend all sessions and covers the tea break, lunch, and CME certification.
- VAT included.
- If the delegate’s payment is not received 10 days prior to the event, the event organizers reserve the right to terminate the delegate’s pre-registration. However, delegates may register and pay directly at the scientific forum.
Refunds & cancellations
- To cancel your registration, please email to email@example.com no later than October 6, 2023, 23:00 (GMT+7).
- No refunds after October 6, 2023, 23:00 (GMT+ 7).
- If a registered delegate cannot attend, he or she can transfer their ticket to another attendee by emailing the organizers committee via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that the scientific conference cannot be held as scheduled, delegates will receive a full refund after deducting bank transfer fees.
- If the forum is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, your registration will remain valid. Refunds are available for delegates who are unable to attend the forum on the new date.